Cyrus Capital, LLC is the Manager of National City Impact Fund, LLC.  National City Impact Fund is an opportunity LLC which will endeavor to produce attractive risk adjusted returns by investing in the assembling, redevelopment and management of 921, 925 929 and 999 National City Boulevard located in National City, California into a mixed-use of residential and retail.  We are offering to investors an opportunity to invest in this project. 

 

Your investment will be utilized to invest in the assemblage, acquisition, improvement, leasing, operating, and holding the Real Property located at 921, 925, 929 and 999 National City Boulevard, National City, California. The plan is to assemble 3 private and city-owned parcels totaling 20,229+/- square feet of land, demolish the existing building structure and construct a mixed-use development allowed for up to 75-unit residential with retail commercial ground floor.

Our objectives are:

  • To preserve and protect each Member's investment capital;

  • Provide our investors with a Preferred Return of 7% annually and additional distributions which will endeavor to produce overall annualized returns to investors in the range of 11% to 18%; and

  • Ultimately to provide our investors with a full return of their investment.

We have established suitability standards for the protection of all of our investors. Only those who qualify as “Accredited” or “Sophisticated” investors or with a prior business relationship with our firm will be allowed to purchase Units in the investment. The success of a group investment is often enhanced if all of the investors share a common investment goal, have similar investment experience and similar financial capabilities.

 

Each U.S. Investor must be an “accredited investor” as such term is defined in Regulation D promulgated by the SEC under the Securities Act. Some of the ways U.S.  Investors who wish to purchase these Units as an “Accredited” investor must meet one of the standards of an “Accredited” investor as defined in Section 260.102.13 of Title 10 of the California Code of Regulations.  Standards are listed below:

 

  • For natural person Investors, having a net worth of at least $1,000,000, excluding the value of a primary residence; or

  • For natural person Investors, having an adjusted gross income of at least $200,000 for the last 2 years (or $300,000 with a spouse); or

  • For entity Investors, having assets of at least $5,000,000, or

  • For entity Investors, having all of the owners of the entity otherwise be Accredited Investors.

 

Preexisting Relationship or Experience.  If a person has a preexisting personal or business relationship with our company or by reason of his or her business or financial experience or by reason of the advice of his or her financial advisor who is unaffiliated with and who is not compensated, directly or indirectly, by our firm or any Affiliate or selling agent of our firm, he or she is capable of evaluating the risks and merits of an investment in real estate development and of protecting his or her own interests in connection with this investment.

If you meet any of the qualifications above, please click on the following links to download the Private Placement Memorandum, Subscription Agreement and Summary of the Proposed Development Project for your review.  For any questions, please feel free to contact Cyrus F. Rapinan by email at cyrus@cyruscapitalfund.com.

 

Private Placement Memorandum

 

 

 

NCIF Pitch Deck